There is more hunger for love and appreciation in this world than for bread.
Mother Teresa My feeling is that there is nothing in life but refraining from hurting others, and comforting those who are sad. Olive Schreiner
- “The best friend is the man who in wishing me well wishes it for my sake.” -Aristotle
- “It is better to be in chains with friends , than to be in a garden with strangers.” -Persian Proverb
- Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties. -Jules Renard
- “To have joy one must share it. Happiness was born a twin.” -Lord Byron
- The most important single ingredient in the formula of success is knowing how to get alnog with people. Theodore Roosevelt
Long distance relationships
are like wind to a fire;
it puts out the small ones,
but inflames the big ones
- Little kindness and courtesies are so important. In relationships, the little things are the big things.
- – Stephen R. Covey